Friday, January 7, 2011

T.O. and his tights ain't got shit on the Rev.

So I finally busted out my tights. I'm behind on laundry and I figured it was cold enough to rock the tights. It takes a certain amount of arrogance errrr confidence to sport tights with no shame. Fortunately for me I have just enough of both! :) With TO likely leaving the Bengals there's an obvious void on the team for an amazing athlete that thinks greatly more of themselves than they're actually worth. Might I nominate myself? I'm just as full of myself but am a much less expensive option! It's really a perfect fit. Hey, I was pretty effing sweet at football when we used to play at Juliff's. I'm assuming the NFL wouldn't be that much different.

Anyways back to the running biz. Rocked 6.74 miles. Another good feeling run. That puts me at 21.99 miles for the year and 1989.01 remaining for the year. I'd like to extend a thank you to Schultzie for helping me decide which Road ID to go with. I previously had the FIXX ID but it's no longer in my possession. This time I'm going with the Wrist ID Elite. I do a lot of night time running and do most of my races alone so in case something happens to me while running this has some of my emergency information (ie this person is awesome, don't let him die).

No comments:

Post a Comment