Sunday, January 9, 2011

Colder Than A Pimp's Heart!

I told you colder weather was on its way. I wasn't lying. I'm a man of the cloth! Checking my weather alert on my tool bar says it's 18 degrees. I definitely felt it when I first went out but as usual after I got into the run you kind of forget about the temperature. 6.22 miles tonight. Up to 28.11. I find it hard to keep my mileage down but I'm feeling really good so I think I'm doing something right :) I had the numbness issue with my left foot tonight. Does anyone else have this issue? Usually after about 3 miles one of my feet will go numb. It eventually goes away but it always bothers me. It happens to both feet, never at the same time though....I suspect that wouldn't go well. Open to suggestions.

Didn't quite get the mileage I wanted to this weekend but as Frank Turner would say "Any time I get some time I end up drunk or sleeping in." A special congratulations to Mr. JB Hill for a PR in weekly mileage and long run. The man is a natural. Enjoy it now because I suspect when the little person comes along your running days might be severely hampered :)

No comments:

Post a Comment